with any device
Retrieve your data in real time from any computer or tablet without importing images, saving or storing them. We ensure the security of your connection and the confidentiality of your medical data. Our full web application makes examining slides as easy as browsing your favorite Internet site.
peers and partners
Consult experts with a click of a button, validate your final diagnosis with your peers, and share regions of interest to complete your reports. Our customizable software offers all the tools you need to perform morphometric measurements and share them instantaneously over the web.
Visualize your high-resolution images and zoom in on the area of interest. Change focal planes just as with a conventional microscope. When you return to a previously-viewed image, SlideViewer™ automatically localizes the last area you viewed.
savings on administrative tasks
Let our user-friendly interface guide you to define analysis protocols and user roles in a few simple clicks. Our intuitive dashboards help you monitor the progress of ongoing tasks.
Our main application controller coordinates all LinkedPath™ components. It manages user authentication, images access rights and traceability of actions with security and reliability. No matter how complex the system is behind the scenes, your user interface is simple and intuitive to use, customized and focused on what is important to you.
SlideViewer™, the flexible solution adapted to your needs
- Supported scanners: Leica (SCN, DICOM WSI Sup 145), Aperio (SVS Jpeg, SVS Jpeg2000), Hamamatsu (NDPI), Huron (TIF), 3DHistech (MRXS), + others (contact us for details).
- Fast slide viewer to change magnification and position on the slide, just like on a microscope.
- Proprietary image fidelity indicator (patent pending) to ensure you are viewing the highest quality images possible when you make your diagnosis.
Easily view and share your images
- Zero footprint web interface (HTML5) with dual-screen display accessible from a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Share images and case data by email instantaneously.
- Obtain screenshots for your diagnostic reports.
- Add comments or questions about the slide for your peers or trainees.
- Annotate pertinent regions of the image and display them with a single click.
- Customizable magic wand selection tool, ruler, rectangle, polygon, point tool to ease annotation creation.
- Obtain calculations of length, surface area, or perimeter for any region you select.
Have confidence in your diagnosis
- Customizable case hierarchy including detailed descriptions of exam, sample, block, and slide specific data.
- All clinical data and case information on hand while viewing the slide.
- Patient confidentiality assured by secure HTTPS network protocol with certificates.
As simple as a microscope
- Zoom in up to two times the magnification used during scanning.
- Change focal planes to detect micro-organisms, mitotic figures, and other fine details.
- Thoroughly scan a whole slide using handy keyboard shortcuts.
LinkedPath™ is intended for use solely by health professionals. Please consult the User’s Guide for information on performance characteristics and compatibility.
“The simple and efficient solution that our telepathology network was looking for. Browsing through virtual slides is fast and smooth, with accessibility anywhere on any device, strongly reducing the time required for a collegial expertise on difficult cases.”
Pr Françoise GALATEAU-SALLE
Professor, Head of Pathology Department - University Hospital, CAEN, FRANCE
Promotional communication intended for health professionals
This in vitro diagnostic medical device is a regulated healthcare product that carries, under this regulation, the CE mark.